For all permanent Singapore residents, bring only below documents:
1. Identity card
3. Employment proof:
(a) Salary employed: Recent payslip or staff pass
(b) Self-employed: Assessment notice for previous 2 years
Note: Sing password needs to be keyed in official platform for helping us know more about your income rate, of past 12 months. Our employees will not store your password.
1. Passport or identity card
2. Employment proof: Company pass, staff pass, employment letter and recent pay slips
3. E-pass and residency proof like tenancy agreement
4. Recent Bills to proof your residential address.
In case, your monthly salary lies within S$1,700 to S$2,499, you can apply double our monthly salary. If it is more than $2500, you can apply for 4 times the said monthly salary.
There are various forms of installment plans available – Monthly installment, weekly or bi-weekly.
What other payment modes available?
1. Cash payment
2. UOB or POSB Fund Transfer
You are free from paying any form of additional fee, and also any interest rebate, for early repayment. The more fast you can opt for early repayment, the better interest amount you are about to save.